- 29 dec 2013: Happy New Year
- 06 dec 2011: Helppage had facelift
- 26 nov 2011: Softwareshop
- 24 nov 2011: Helppage updated and translated into English
- 24 okt 2011: Repair completed
- 23 okt 2011: Failure solved on Omni-Chat
- 01 okt 2011: Improvements for the messageboards
- 11 jun 2011: Young people on Omni-Chat
- 10 may 2011: Color differences on our groups solved
- 1 may 2011: New home-page ready and online
On Omni-Chat, rooms can become registered chatrooms. Every chatroom, that uses the Omni-Chat services, has the right for Omni-Chat support. Registered rooms however, receive some more support than the others. This support uses up a lot of our capacity, therefor Omni-Chat has listed some criteria for registered rooms.
Click here for information about registered rooms.
On our website everywhere you can find staffmembers of Omni-Chat. You can recognize them by the Omni-Chat icon, our logo, for their function. The functions *) within Omni-Chat are: Admin_ and Guide_.
*)All other variations of these names, means that you have to do with someone who pretends to be a Omni-Chat staffmember. If you are not sure that you are dealing with an Omni-Chat staffmember, then you can contact one of the Admins or send a feedback.
In The Lobby all new guests and all members from Omni-Chat are welcome and you will be welcomed warmly by someone from Omni-Chat. Also you can talk about anything and you can ask questions about the services on Omni-Chat.
In the Helpdesk you will find the Omni-Chat team. They will answer your questions about the groups and chatrooms or other webchat troubles. Admins you will mostly see acting up on abusematters like floods and other serious violations of the Code of Conduct, but also to register rooms for example, or when a owner requests them to do so.
Do you think you might fit in to our team? Click here for some additional information.